Week of vacation in July

[quote=“Rookie L A”]What actual dates will you have?
If you are into organic the North American Organic Beerfest is going on the last two days of june and the first of july in Portland.[/quote]

Did I mention that Portland is a bit quirky?

I’d also direct you to Portland, and for way more than just the beer…By driving just a few hours out of Portland you can do a brewery tour through some very beautiful territory. Head to Hood River in the Columbia Gorge and at the foot of Mt. Hood. Head south from there thru the cascades to Bend and visit the numerous great breweries there including Deschutes. Visit, hike, camp in the Three Sisters wilderness, then head to Eugene via hwy 58 and stop at Waldo Lake…Denny’s amber namesake…and have some excellent cask in Oakridge on the way. Eugene has 6-7 breweries then head back to Portland and stop in Corvallis for some more breweries. Portland has way too many breweries to list…

For lodging…use craigslist…I always stay at an apartment someone is renting out as a vacation rental when in both Portland and Bend…(and San Fransisco for that matter)…the cost is usually cheap and the accommodations are much better than a hotel…not to mention you get to experience the city from within one of its neighborhoods.

Whatever you do…have a great time.

[quote=“Jeff4Amnesty”][quote=“Rookie L A”]What actual dates will you have?
If you are into organic the North American Organic Beerfest is going on the last two days of june and the first of july in Portland.[/quote]

Did I mention that Portland is a bit quirky?[/quote]

It’s obvious from the goofballs they keep electing mayor.