Thoughts on increasing orange flavor in my beer

I just brew my second version of the beer two weeks ago but here are my notes on the first brew.

It turned into a wheat IPA with notes of orange. The cascade tastes great and gives it the IPA kick without being over powering. The orange is still a work in progress because I am experimenting with amounts of sweet orange peel.

All of the advice is something I will consider and probably try cause I really want to know how which way will affect the taste of the beer. I brew one gallon batches for experimental purposes so it is not a problem to keep trying different suggestions on the orange.

My second batch I reduced the hops in each addition, except the 60 min addition. I enjoyed the cascade in the first batch so I will probably go back to original hop amounts.

As much as I am for experimenting and trying something just because I can, I highly doubt I will add soda to the beer. It is like putting ketchup on a fine steak. No, just…no. :smiley:

Anyway, thanks for all the advice and suggestions, even the soda. Keep 'em coming!

i used candied orange peal that my wife made at flameout on a wheat wine i made. totally gave some citrus flavor and a lot of citrus aroma.