No brewing

Me done with knee surgery. Must say went well. Day 3. No pain. Did stop with the medication for pain. Today. Physio. Time to start waking slowly. The dr said.

4 Likes

Hope you have a speedy and complete recovery! Don’t overdo. :slight_smile:

Glad to hear it went good, now to finish the recovery and become ambulatory … Fancy word for walking… Sneezles61

Glad to hear it went well for you! I was just cleared to drive again today. That means I’m getting closer to brewing again. :innocent: Be a good patient and do your PT, it gets better.

lata
Rad

2 Likes

I had knee surgery about 5 years ago after suffering a triad knee injury. What I found was that once you pushed through the initial pain of PT it became much easier and better. PUSH THROUGH THE PAIN!

2 Likes

PT can do amazing things! Had a back issue it fixed.

2 Likes

Will take care of my knee today at 10 pt. I know my self way to good. Push my self to hard. Thinking this will be ok doing things i should not do. One of the reasons i dont take pain meds. I dont feel the pain and push my self to far

They did remove the stiches yesterday. 4 times a week pt. Haha. Even going to a gym at the pt center. Weird for me i dont like to go excercise

1 Like

Super important in this case wilco. Doing it now will save problems later! Alright I will quit preaching. Look forward to hearing about the brews to come! :slight_smile:

1 Like

PT warned me that knee will feel good and will want to push but still needs time to heal. Be a good patient and all will turn out well! :innocent: I transferred my last two brews to kegs last night without my knee brace on. Step in the right direction to next brewday!

:beers:
Rad

2 Likes