Most stubborn labels to remove, any suggestions?

Wow, much ado over nothing. Kegging anyone?

I have found the Aircraft Decal and Adhesive Remover also removes stickers and tape from used kegs just as well. :wink:

I have found the Aircraft Decal and Adhesive Remover also removes stickers and tape from used kegs just as well. :wink: [/quote]

Nice. I’ve been using razor blades and Goof-Off.

Side note: After removing the stickers and gunk, I’ve been putting newly purchased used corney kegs on my wood lathe (using a jig I made) and turning them at the slowest speed (~500 rpm) and using various cleaners and polishes to bring them to a shiney-shine. Purty. :smiley:

I know this is a very old thread, but thought I’d chime in anyway with a method which works quite well for me. As an old diesel mechanic, I always have a can of brake clean lying around. I have found that it’s the best heavy duty cleaner on the planet. Just last night I had a very stubborn foil label that left a nasty adhesive residue. The label itself came off easy enough but the residue; not so much. I broke out my trusty can of brake clean and it cleaned the sticky stuff with ease. The beauty of it is that it evaporates very quickly and leaves nothing behind. I highly recommend trying it!
Note, I only use this method for the extremely stubborn goo, paper labels seem to come off nicely with hot water and a pot scrubber.