Keeler and Dawson

That a huge bummer, those episodes have definitely kept me going and I learned a ton! Best of luck to all!

So much for my plans to move to the Twin Cities so I could “hang” with two of the coolest dudes on the planet. Best of luck to you both. Hopefully I’ll run into one or both of you some day, likely at GABF. NB (in my humble opinion) is definitely a lesser place in your absence.

They did have good chemistry on screen together in a slightly awkward kind of way. I really enjoyed the show because they made sharing knowledge easily accessible because they liked talking about beer in a way that the masses could digest without seeming like a pair of stuck up snobs. Anyways, I’ve been missing the show although I’m sure Chip will figure out how to carry on the legacy.

I hope they decide to go with two new hosts versus someone new every week…

Second.

Would of been nice to get a farewell episode so we could all get some closure. Keep those episodes coming NB

Jake, Mike, Chip and BrewingTV were the reasons I started shopping at Northern Brewer.

I hope they were sent off with a tidy severance package. If I hear word one that Jake and Mike were treated unfairly - Northern Brewer is dead to me.

Thanks for the shows guys - I’m a better brewer because of your efforts.

I think it’s safe to say that he did!
Chop for chop!