I hate American Brown Ale

I’ve used it for a 12% BW so hopefully you’ll be OK.

I like american and english brown but they are definitely a seasonal thing for me. Going to keg my NEB tonight. Really like the looks of Denny’s Noti Brown, may have to try that one next.

BTW, congrats on 20,000+ posts Denny!!

[quote=“Edward Teach”][quote=“Rookie L A”]

I was feeling a bit ornery yesterday :oops:

Absolutely.
I really have it pretty good. My wife and I share a house with our daughter and son-in-law and the grandkids. When we bought the house in '03 I was doing better and paid more than our fair share, now the situation is reversed. I get to see the grandkids a lot. I walk the three oldest to school every day. When I get tired of them I sent them back upstairs.
My being retired allows me to take over the house hold chores that my wife’s health issues make difficult for her.[/quote]
you sound like a damn good grampa.[/quote]

I try to be the grandpa I wish I had when I was little. My Dad’s dad died before I was born and the other, an antiques dealer, was not kid friendly. My youngest grandson told me recently he wants to be like me when he grows up.

[quote=“Rookie L A”]

I try to be the grandpa I wish I had when I was little. My Dad’s dad died before I was born and the other, an antiques dealer, was not kid friendly. My youngest grandson told me recently he wants to be like me when he grows up.[/quote]
my dad’s dad wasn’t kid friendly. but my mom’s dad was more like a dad to me than a grampa.

WHOA! Didn’t even notice. I need to get a life! :wink:

WHOA! Didn’t even notice. I need to get a life! :wink: [/quote]
Posting on beer forums isn’t your life? :stuck_out_tongue:

WHOA! Didn’t even notice. I need to get a life! :wink: [/quote]
Posting on beer forums isn’t your life? :stuck_out_tongue: [/quote]

Sadly, you may be right…