How do you clean your beer bottles?

I simplify things by soaking them in sanitizer after rinsing out the yeast/old residue while it is still wet. If I have to soak labels off they get tossed in a five gallon bucket with some B Brite.

Pre bottling time they get rinsed then I use the bottle tree sulfiter. Hang them up after 6 blasts with star san on the tree and grab them when I need them.

Another +1 here for the dishwasher sanitize cycle.

With the way my counter is setup, I sit next to the dishwasher with the bottling bucket on the counter. Fill, pass across the counter and the other person bottles.

+1
Same for me.[/quote]

Me too

triple rinse with hot water then soak in a 5 gal bucket with pbw and on day before bottling rinse in 5 gal bucket with star stan and seal top with tin foil. Cheers

I started out with oxyclean Free, but lately, I’ve found that it leaves a residue (which comes off with a soak in vinegar solution). Now I soak in a 10 gallon cooler with a cup of bleach overnight. It takes off anything. I rinse really well and cover the openings with foil. They sit that way until I decide to bottle (months at a time). Then I use the Vinator bottle rinser with starsan and bottle.