Error codes

Email sent let me know if and when you get it.

Received and I will review. Thank you.

I can barely turn on a PC… so doing…?
Sneezles61

Mine is also “Chrome is up to date
Version 97.0.4692.71 (Official Build) (64-bit)”

I got the error code and just waited a little while then it worked fine.

Well i have Chrome on a desktop my phone and a new Chromebook and hav’nt experienced any codes so probably not chrome

I’m apple stuff… Next time I see the issue, I’ll get a picture…
Sneezles61

Oh that explains it. My wife uses apple and is always bothered by wierd stuff that just pops up. Apple products need to update daily or they get crankey as far as i can tell

I don’t know what what happens when I’m not around it… Seems to work just fine for my stuff…
Sneezles61

im not saying it doesnt work just that shes always complaining about strange stuff. She doesnt have it set on auto update which i believe irks apple. I must admit though chrome is following the same model. eventually we will all have to relinquish control of our computers. if you want a seemless expierience they need to collect your data. Ever see that Dwayne Johnsen move where the guy tracking the govt lived in an RV paneled with mylar?

Not a big movie watcher… Music? YES!
Any ways… If you took all I know about these computers, shoved it up a fleas ass, it’d look like a BB rolling around a box car… I’ll keep it as simple as I can… :sunglasses:
Sneezles61

well whenever i get a errant code i close and exit the app then reload it. if that fails i close all open programs and turn the device off for a hard shutdown then restart. cant get any simpler than that. works 90% of the time

1 Like

Yep… “close the lid”… walk away for a while…
Sneezles61

Kind of straying off topic but lately I have been using DuckDuckGo for a search engine once in a while. If I search for some product with Google just to check it out, Amazon starts bugging me about it. Kind of gets old if for example I am checking it out for someone else and not really interested in it for myself.

I swear sometimes if my wife an I are just chatting at home about something and never have typed a thing online about it one of use gets spam about it. We do not have Alexa or similar in our home either.

1 Like

Same thing here! I swear the phones are always listening… Or maybe the outlets in the walls have ears…
Sneezles61

I also use the duck but I use it in chrome so chrome still gives me ads based on search.

load it as a stand alone if you load it through chrome you defeat the purpose

Is there something going on that pictures now show up with a ? you need to click on the see it?
Sneezles61

Last two pics in this thread What are you drinking now - #1454 by voodoo_donut are like that.

1 Like

I solved my problem of not being able to see under the banner when posting new topics by reducing the blow up size in chrome to 100%. I had it at 150 because I noticed that, as I get older, they keep shrinking the font size :wink:

Shrinkage!

2 Likes