Do you brew in your garage?

Yep I too brew in the garage but I’m glad I don’t have to put up with the crap in Minneapolis. I once was stopped by the police as I was ice fishing on Nokomis, somebody called the police becasue they saw people walking on the ice, so it is no surprise that they told you to stop what you were doing. I brew and can all kinds of foods summer and winter and have never even been concerned. Hope you have better luck, you probably have nosey neighbors too.

I’m so glad we moved out of that county in '91. You just made me say out loud, “Thank Goodness”

There must be no crime there if the police have nothing to do except bother home brewers and Ice fisherman.

Heck yeah I brew in the garage. I got punted out of the house 18 years ago after my first batch! When we built our current house I got gas plumbed very close to the nice, big sink in garage. Works great. I just open up the garage doors when I brew. It’s a little chilly in the winter and hotter than hell in the summer.

When its nice out I pull my Brewstand just outside of the garage door. But, Hot, cold, rain, wind I brew inside of the garage. The only issue I ever had was two visits from the police dept. from calls by a concerned neighbor. Lol
[attachment=0]Brew Stand-re.jpg[/attachment]

Yeah, unfortunately the garage area is the only space I have available to brew in.