Brewing and Football

Alabama is a great team probably the best team but they didn’t win their division. Just doesn’t seem right.

The sample was good it’s a good recipe just not sure about rushing it.

We know that … waiting is the hardest part… BUT… you where rushed… rotten deadlines… Sneezles61

Here we go. Beer and snacks at the ready

Love playoff football. It’s football on steroids. Everything is amped up.

1 Like

At least eagles & falcons game was entertaining.

1 Like

Yup… Rotten Pats… Sneezles61

Hopefully the games today are entertaining. Embibe some Homebrews and watch football. Can’t really beat that!

1 Like

Got up this morning and said what a beautiful day to brew 15 degree and sunny. I’m lucky that my garage faces south. Wonder what cat designed and built this place ? I have started weighing out an extra recipe and just store them so I can just brew spur of the moment. Just crush and go don’t even have to think about what to brew. I’ll be done way before the game starts.

1 Like

Everybody is going nuts up here! Its been so cold, we think that Vikes are going to do well! Some door knobs didn’t put a retractable roof on that stadium… What were they thinking? UFF-DA! Sneezles61
Perhaps, someone can add football team emoticons here? Maybe?

1 Like

:smile::football:

Good luck @sneezles61 I’ll root for the Vikes today and the Steelers

1 Like

Didn’t go so well for Steelers… Sneezles61

Great game… if your a vikings fan… Apparently we had more money on the table for the refs… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Sneezles61

Did you notice how few penalties and overturned calls in the Steelers Jag’s game. Not going to get that when playing the Pats.

1 Like

See… can’t let them score! Sneezles61

Well, I suspect the state of Minnesota will wake up tomorrow hung over… Even my wife, Donna, well now doubting Donna is just beside herself!! YAHOO!! Winning is winning… Sneezles61

1 Like

Great battle. My question is do you want New England or Jacksonville after you beat Philly

Either is fine… Jacksonville looked very hungry to win… aggressive… Patriots, well, so well seasoned they didn’t seem to get too far out of balance… I believe we just played one of, if not the toughest games for us… I’m very happy, I get to watch one more game of my team… If it goes further… then I’ll be be watching… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Time to draw a few more brews!!! Go Vikes!! Sneezles61