Brewing and Football

If you sign up for YouTubeTV in your home area I believe it follows you where as sling would defer to the location you sign on. This was a problem for me when I’m in Colorado. Hopefully this will alleviate that problem

And there is alot of effort to follow football… I suppose if I had a winning team, it’d be a different conversation for me…? Sneezles61

1 Like

My buddy has one of those tailgating dish tv things. Very portable so you could haul it back and forth with you. Supposedly it will track satellites even if you’re mobile. It’s got a name but o can’t remember it.

Bears and Rams game should be good one to watch The old black and blue style game?! Sneezles61

Just me, whats the civil siren doing in the background at Chicago…?. The cow kick a lantern over again and the city is on fire? Sneezles61
11:26 in the 2nd quarter and still wailing…

I’m wondering the same about the siren. I’ve heard it at a few college and pro games. Annoying as hell.

We had an on motion satellite antenna on our RV. Worked great most of the time. You still need to pay for NFL out of market with Directv or Dish and it is not cheap.

BTW, Ferris State is now in the D2 national championship game after the win against UM at Mankato. :sunglasses:

Vikes/ Seahawks tonight. Yikes those are some green uniforms…:flushed:

1 Like

Apparently the CMA awards are a bigger deal for ABC.

The Seahawks fans like the face paint

Finally… a passing game is developing! Sneezles61
It sucked too… At least I have some apple cider to help forget this game… :disappointed:
When it falls apart… It goes right down the crapper…

Well, we just lost to the Raiders, looking forward to losing out and not making playoffs this year. Go Stillers! :blush:

:beers:
Rad

Amazing how a few days changes an out come… Today the bikes look untouchable… for now… While I enjoy a Summit Saga! Sneezles61

I have a new granddaughter named Steel. Her father’s fro Pittsburgh. Would be nice it the Steelers went all the way for her first Superbowl

1 Like

Mazel Tov!!

1 Like

What just happened to the LAR?.. not a fan of the Eagles, but they are pounding the Rams into the ground like a tent stake… Sneezles61

Foles. What’s a guy got to do to keep a job

I’m in recovery mode from yesterday’s game, despite our best efforts to give the game away, we actually pulled one off against the hated Patriots. :innocent:

:beers:
Rad

1 Like

I found it surprising that the refs actually called some penalties on the Pats