Bottle crate

Don’t forget, I made my plans available to build these.

beercase?

[quote=“El Capitan”]Has anybody bought the plans for these yet?

I’d really like to make a couple of these, but I guess I’m just not willing to pay for the plans. In my opinion, posting a DIY project and then not giving instructions goes against the whole point of this site.

The NB forum is all about sharing knowledge and helping other brewers out, not making money. If you look at any of the other DIY projects here, you will see that none of them are for sale. I certainly appreciate the work that went into designing these cool crates, but again, this is not a site for sales.

I’m wondering if the OP has seen many sales of his plans. And was the purpose of posting this to make money, or was it to share a cool project? If you intended to share this project with other brewers, why don’t you offer us plans too?[/quote]

If you read back through the thread you can see that I posted cause I was proud of my work, then people started offering to buy them.

I’m not trying to make anyone upset here.

I have sold quite a few of the plans. As far as I can tell people seem to be satisfied with paying a little for the information that I came up with and put together. If you’re not ok with paying for the plan I completely understand, the Mullerbrau crates are pretty nice, and he’s giving the plans away for free!

Thanks for the clarification. Good luck with your woodworking endeavors. :cheers:

THOSE ARE AMAZING!!! I just created an account to say that. Do you have any dimensions or layout i could use? I have haven’t built anything lately besides building my own basement dry bar in high school and some chairs.

I am almost done brewing my first beginner gallon and in the process of starting a 5gal of irish red and pumpkin ale and I need something to keep them in.

How much for the plans?

[quote=“CH0P5”]THOSE ARE AMAZING!!! I just created an account to say that. Do you have any dimensions or layout i could use? I have haven’t built anything lately besides building my own basement dry bar in high school and some chairs.

I am almost done brewing my first beginner gallon and in the process of starting a 5gal of irish red and pumpkin ale and I need something to keep them in.

How much for the plans?[/quote]

Thanks for the glowing praise! Sorry it took so long to reply, I haven’t been on the forums for a while. I do have the plans available on my website: AmericanCraftWoodworks.com for $10.

Good luck with your brewing, and if you do get the plan for the crate, I would love to see how yours turn out!