Better way to clean bottles?

Me if i fill here or there a bottle soak it in bleach than jet blast them with cold water pffff me lazy like my beer kegs beter

I don’t bother with scrubbing. If a rinse wont clean them I toss them. I have no problem getting more bottles if I need them so I don’t take the chance of using a dirty bottle. After I or someone drinks a beer I rinse it out a few times and set it in fastrack to dry. On bottle day they get flushed with Starsan and put back in the rack til they are used. I use a Vinator bottle rinser for the Starsan solution. Saves a lot of time and is much easier. I used to also put all my bottles in the dishwasher on the sanitize setting but don’t think that is necessary anymore so I eliminated that step. With me filling and the wife capping bottle day is a breeze.

1 Like

I give my bottles a good rinse with hot water after I pour. When I have time or a couple bottles sitting around the sink I rinse and rough shake them (with my thumb over the top) with some of the One Step cleaner I keep under the sink and then use a small bottle rack to dry them. Always good to have a gallon mixed up and it lasts a while. I will rinse and sanitize on bottling day or just drop them in a bucket of Sanstar. No problems so far.

1 Like

Same here. Reading all these posts made me a little paranoid. Really never had a problem.

1 Like