April Beer Pass -Completed -Results Page 3 -Thanks 4 Playing

unfortunately you were not a forum member prior to the posting of this beer pass. You are more then welcome to join in the next beer pass.

[quote=“Beer Pass Rules”]8. To sign up you must be and active member of the Forum. Active members are members that have been posting and registered before I post the new pass thread. This keeps people from registering for beer only.
[/quote][/quote]
That’s unfortunate, I have been told by a few that Mark’s Ultimate Warrior IPA is pretty damn good!

Mark is also very dependable and will certainly not stiff anyone if it is a concern.

unfortunately you were not a forum member prior to the posting of this beer pass. You are more then welcome to join in the next beer pass.

[quote=“Beer Pass Rules”]8. To sign up you must be and active member of the Forum. Active members are members that have been posting and registered before I post the new pass thread. This keeps people from registering for beer only.
[/quote][/quote]
That’s unfortunate, I have been told by a few that Mark’s Ultimate Warrior IPA is pretty damn good![/quote]

If you would like to vouch for him I can include him in the pass.

I certainly will.

Thanks Mike…

Racking NB Denny’s RyePA to secondary tomorrow.
Bottle Conditioning NB Sinistral IPA
Drinking NOHO Warrior IPA …

in

in

Due to the rules, I can’t participate this time. Looking forward to the next one.

Ill take a chance, why not. IN!

in!

In!!!1!11^

I’m most certainly IN!

In

Enter me :slight_smile:

How long do I have to send a beer to my new friend? Can you wait for a couple weeks? Just wondering?

If you can wait count me in, If not that is cool. maybe next month. I believe in sending great beer not just the crap my friends won’t drink.

Either way let me know.

In!

In?

IN!

Please see the list of senders and receivers below. Please contact both the person you are getting beer from and the person you are sending beer to and get/give addresses.

SENDER —> RECEIVER
cavanaugh —> bp262
ebbs81 —> dsidab81
HomeBrewOhio —> JeredJP
beerwiffle —> HomeBrewOhio
dsidab81 —> mppatriots
andjenliang —> Boulderbrewer
Sarge —> okisailor
mppatriots —> ACKbrew
BlakeW —> andjenliang
thecarrclan —> BlakeW
JeredJP —> ebbs81
bp262 —> beerwiffle
dukslayer888 —> Sarge
MaSheriff —> Habz
Boulderbrewer —> Doubledeacon
ACKbrew —> HaleBrewer
Habz —> cavanaugh
KF4NVX —> dukslayer888
Gregscsu —> USMCMatt
USMCMatt —> KF4NVX
okisailor —> thecarrclan
HaleBrewer —> paultuttle
paultuttle —> Gregscsu
Doubledeacon —> MaSheriff

Thanks for setting this up, can’t wait to get my beer!

Just wanted to check in and see if anyone has been having trouble contacting the people they are shipping to, or receiving from.