What are you drinking now

It’s good in a french press. I also brew it in a cuban coffee maker or turkish coffee pot sometimes. When we visited a coffee farm in Bali they made some for us and used a cezve. The guy said that’s pretty much the traditional way there. When I run out I’ll probably order more from that farm. Their’s seemed stronger than the other beans we bought a few places around the island.

Final version of my IPA (Isolation Pale Ale)
Im retiring this name as we start to shed the mask

4 Likes

I like the weathered wood and brambles… “Out in the woods” appeals to me!
Swimming pool?
I’d love to enjoy a schooner of that brew too!
Sneezles61

1 Like

The bar is weatherd mahogany. The fence is recycled pressure treated the pool is frozen. That woods is where i saw the bobcat last week

1 Like

Reclaimed redwood chairs

1 Like

Did you find those chairs in the Adirondacks? :grin: They are comfy… designed for long visits…
Sneezles61

Actually my grandson and i built about a dozen of them. We face lifted a 2000sq/ft deck with IPEA. It was headed to the dump. Also did the ceiling at my camp

4 Likes

I’ve not heard/worked with IPEA… wood I’ll assume? Time to go looking…
Sneezles61

Brazilian wood hard as a rock. Need to predrill and plug. Very expressive to buy and install.

Just was reading… “IPE” is what it is… Brazil walnut… That stuff sounds like the greatest exterior decking material!
Unfortunately its another over harvested wood…
I think the board walks along Lake Superior in Duluth are covered with them… I’ve wondered ever since I saw that…
To get some in your possession is a great deal! :slight_smile:
Sneezles61
EDIT: Looks as though treated 2X6 is trying to catch up to Ipe… Neither is common now too! :joy:

Im surprised you’d repeat that. Sounds like some xenophobic BS.

1 Like

Yea now that I read it back I agree. Certainly wasn’t my intent.

You mean that’s part of why Palo Santo Marron is so delicious? :innocent:

This was from my brewery tour of Dogfish Head back in 2013.

:beers:
Rad

3 Likes

Yeah i know

Im camping in Rhode Island so tried some local stuff Ordinary Man, Proclamation beer company Warwick also Rhode Trip, Newport brewing. Both Dubbed NEIP. I enjoyed them both. They both seemed a bit more carbonated than NEIPA’s im used to. Maybe its a local thing like the clam chowders which ive also been trying the regional varieties as well

1 Like

Campgrounds… in RI? I figured that state was a concrete slab… no dirt… no trees… just SOG…
Sneezles61

Not even close. Beautiful Beaches and really cool farms. Mostly small farms with old barns and stone walls. Quaint. Of course stay away from Providence. Camp at Charlestown Breachway self contained only bring the surf caster

2 Likes

2 Likes

The very first Gnomes ever? Very cool brewiana!
Sneezles61

We camped at Misquamicut SP in RI once. Loved chowing down a bucket of steamed clams. Learned later that night that I am “steamed clam intolerant”.

2 Likes