Back to Shopping at NorthernBrewer.com

You Rock! Twice over!

Placed my order April 2 as my son wanted us try out brewing our own. I had tried making mead twenty years ago, but it ended up getting distilled into rotgut that was only good for priming carburetors or thinning paint. So, with great trepidation, ordered “the basics” - which just happened to be on sale. A few days later, we noticed that you were cutting back the in-house staff due to Covid. Figured it would be another few weeks - which was fine by me - needed to get an area prepped anyway. Imagine my surprise when the order was delivered only a few days later than expected! I was (and still am!) imagining a lone person standing in the shop staring slack-jawed at a stack of orders the size of a Chicago phone book, and trying to fill them a quickly as possible. My hat’s off to whomever is there dealing with all this! You’re doing yeoman service!

Next, I want to touch on how well packed it all was. Part of the order was two cases of bottles. Was expecting a few broken ones from past experiences with the gorillas at most delivery companies. Picked up one unopened box and rotated it listening for the sounds of glass shards.Not a single one was even chipped! Either the delivery guys actually paid heed to the “Fragile” sticker for a change, or your air-pillow packing saved the day. I’m thinking the latter. :wink:

In any case, mega-kudos to you all. Am going to begin this weekend and see what develops. Looking forward to doing business with you again…and again…and again…

4 Likes

Well, Welcome to NB’s forum! Your kind words will make their job all the more better!
If you fall into the rabbit like many of us did… You’ll be looking back and wonder how did 20 years come to pass so quickly!! There are many fine Brewers here that can and will help!
Sneezles61

Yes, I second @sneezles61 comments in welcoming you to the forum. Glad you were able to find us here and that you’ve had a good experience with your order. As you go through the process of learning to brew, don’t be afraid to ask questions here, we have a great group of very knowledgeable brewers ready and willing to help out!

:beers:
Rad

@NBCustomerService Another satisfied customer.

1 Like

Welcome to the forum and the obsession that we all love so much! NB’s customer service is top notch and the experience you had is pretty much routine when placing orders. I try to support my LHBS but pricing and variety leads me to NB quite often. As Rad and sneezles mentioned, there are a bunch of folks on here everyday that are very knowledgeable and they are asking, answering and just generally talking all things BEER! Good luck and keep us posted on your brew day!

1 Like
Back to Shopping at NorthernBrewer.com