Yeast starter help

Hello all,
I was wondering that tomorrow 1/12/12 11AM PST i will be finish brewing a 5 gallon Irish Red Ale with an OG 1.044 using wyeast 1084 Irish Ale 1.5 liter starter with an OG of 1.035 with 2 TBSP of yeast nutrient which i made today at 1/11/12 10PM PST. What i wanted to know is that the 13 hours which i give my yeast starter to grow will be enough for my 5 gallon batch. I am not using a stir plate and did not use an oxygen aeration stone, just good old fashion shake and stir the hell out of my starter. Just for the record the yeast that i pitched into my 1.5 L starter was from a smaller .6 L starter with an OG of 1.04 with no yeast nutrient.
TLDR
Made a 1.035 OG starter 13 hours prior to brewing a 1.044 Irish Red ale wanted to know if it will be okay to pitch 13 hours later.
Can i just go through the normal steps of mashing, boiling, cooling, rack to carboy, seal it up with airlock and stopper, wait for starter to finish 11 hours later, then pitch yeast 11 hours after finish brewing.
Also i’ve had many many pints of homebrew forgive my loquaciousness.
I have also submitted in yeast and fermentation board but no response so i decided to come here too.

Irish Red Ale, man that sounds like a tasty brew.

I’m not as experienced as most, but it seems to me that many have brewed around that OG without using a yeast starter at all. So, a jump of 13 hours should work okay.

You’ll probably be fine. I would not wait to pitch the starter.

[quote=“andjenliang”]Hello all,

I have also submitted in yeast and fermentation board but no response so i decided to come here too.[/quote]

Hmmm, the time stamp on your post in the other topic is 3:40am. This post is at 6:30. Not everyone is up at these hours. :?