Williams Siphon-Less Kit

Does anyone have any experience with this Williams kit or with any of of their related products? Looking to get some new equipment and still trying to figure out what to get.

http://www.williamsbrewing.com/COMPLETE ... -C291.aspx

I have read about people using bottling buckets for fermenters. Works slick. You need to be extra vigilant with your cleaning to make sure the valves on the cold side are clean and sanitized.

Not too bad a price on that if you need all the components. I’d say you could get by without the immersion chiller if you are doing extract kits, and just stick the pot in the sink with cold water (switch out a few times). Then you could just get a couple of bottling buckets and source a pot locally if you want to go that route.

they work fine, but those spigots are very hard to clean and a lot of shit can get in their…replace them often if your going to go that route

The spigots are easily disassembled and cleaned. I have been using the same ones for 4 years without any issues.

I prefer my autosiphon to this kind of setup. Not because either is head and shoulders above the other but the autosiphon has multiple uses and I have multiple fermentors.

The spigots are easily disassembled and cleaned. I have been using the same ones for 4 years without any issues.[/quote]
Glad it’s working for you