Back to Shopping at NorthernBrewer.com

Why is it so hard to find just the lines?

I must be doing something wrong, because a search has revealed nothing, and the ten online retailers I have tried before giving up were busts as well.

I already have two pin lock connectors, so what I need now is,
a picnic tap with the proper length and type of hose with an MFL fitting at the other end,
and a gas line of the proper type and length, with fittings at either end.

That’s it, just that, but everyone is forcing me to buy keg connectors with the lines. Why doesn’t someone offer just the lines?

Does anyone know someone who does offer just the lines?

[quote=“Gonzo”]I must be doing something wrong, because a search has revealed nothing, and the ten online retailers I have tried before giving up were busts as well.

I already have two pin lock connectors, so what I need now is,
a picnic tap with the proper length and type of hose with an MFL fitting at the other end,
and a gas line of the proper type and length, with fittings at either end.

That’s it, just that, but everyone is forcing me to buy keg connectors with the lines. Why doesn’t someone offer just the lines?

Does anyone know someone who does offer just the lines?[/quote]

Not sure if I am missing something, NB and MW offer them. All the fittings that are in the package are for sale seperate

I got mine at Ace Hardware. You check Lowes/Home Depot?

Are you just looking for the tubing?

Kegworks has what you’re after, if I’m reading correctly.

As others have said already, you can get the tubing and fittings separately pretty much anywhere. Do you just need help compiling a parts list so you know what components to purchase to assemble your own lines?

Here is a great source with flat rate shipping and very reasonable prices on components: http://stores.kegconnection.com/StoreFront.bok

By the way, IMO, it does not hurt to have extra quick disconnects on hand.

I don’t think I’ve seen what your are looking for. You will need to order the individual parts.

1/4" Barbed Swivel Nut SKU: K123
Plastic Faucet Head w/ barb SKU: K020

The liquid lines can be used for gas. You can pick up 3/16ID lines at the local hardware store.
3/16" ID Beverage Tubing SKU: UK052
or 5114K18 / 5114K17 from McMaster Carr.

Back to Shopping at NorthernBrewer.com