Who's Ordering Rhizomes?

I ordered some rhizomes the other day, not sure exactly which ones to order so i picked some that I saw more often in the beers i like. I went with

Cascade
Willamette
Goldings

Where did you order through? I would love to plant some citra - not sure if it is available anywhere.
Anyone seen em?
I have some cascade, centennial, EKG and Northern Brewer that have been growing for 4-5 years. The cascade and centennial do very, very well. The EKG and Northern Brewer have not produced nearly as well.

I plan to. Not sure how well they will do in charleston sc though.

I will probably get cascade, cenntennial, chinook, magnum, and mt hood.

Either way, I would just love to see the damn things growing in my back yard.

[quote=“Braufessor”]Where did you order through? I would love to plant some citra - not sure if it is available anywhere.
Anyone seen em?
I have some cascade, centennial, EKG and Northern Brewer that have been growing for 4-5 years. The cascade and centennial do very, very well. The EKG and Northern Brewer have not produced nearly as well.[/quote]

Citra is a privately-owned hop variety, so no rhizomes will be available until the owner decides to start selling them. Same story for Simcoe, Palisade, Warrior, Ahtanum, and Amarillo.

I got them from Northwest Hops.

My stepdad, who doesn’t brew, has been interested in growing some for me for years. So this year I finally sent him an email saying that they’re available for pre-order and I said I wanted Cascade, Glacier, and Golding. Those all grow well in most climates, they say, so that should be good for Iowa. So it looks like this year is the year.

I would like to grow some English hops as a nod to my ancestors who brought hops with them from New York State to Se Wisconsin in 1836. Anyone have suggestions for heritage varieties that would work. Thanks.

I have some on pre-order through Niko Brew. I am getting Magnum, Sterling, N. Brewer, and Brewer’s Gold.

Might snag some Centennials at some point.