Whoever got the free 6 pack of Gold LME

You’re welcome. Since I’m sure you aren’t going to pay to send it back (not saying you should - I wouldn’t) consider it an early christmas gift from me and NB(well, more NB-didn’t cost me a dime). :cheers:

you’re gonna have be a bit more clear than mud. you just choose someone at random to send LME to?

When my rather large order from NB came, my 36 lb malt was missing. Apparently they mixed up my order with someone else. No problem as they immediately sent another one to me. (the rep on the phone had the wt. of the package that was sent so he knew I wasn’t lying). Now had you been the dude that came home to find a box of lme, you would’ve known what I was talking about. Granted, whoever got it probably isn’t on this forum.

well, wasn’t me. but whoever got it got a nice find!

Whoever keeps sending me extract, knock it off!

On one order I received an AG kit I did not order, called them and they told me to just throw it away (it was a lager kit, I brew ales). Just don’t jump someone unless you know all the facts

Sailfast

[quote=“sailfast”]On one order I received an AG kit I did not order, called them and they told me to just throw it away (it was a lager kit, I brew ales). Just don’t jump someone unless you know all the facts

Sailfast[/quote]
They told you to throw it away??? What the eff? Just brew it and use ale yeast, doy!

[quote=“Beersk”][quote=“sailfast”]On one order I received an AG kit I did not order, called them and they told me to just throw it away (it was a lager kit, I brew ales). Just don’t jump someone unless you know all the facts

Sailfast[/quote]
They told you to throw it away??? What the eff? Just brew it and use ale yeast, doy![/quote]

Yyyeaah, I’ll dispose of it in the proper fashion alright, and just as quickly as possible. :cheers: Also, I wasn’t complaining, they resent my malt right out.

On a decent size order years ago they sent me a duplicate of one kit. There was no complaining on my end and I figured they were just rewarding me for being a loyal customer! Free beer tastes the best!

Since I only brew AG that would be a 5 year supply of starter wort. I’ll keep checking my doorstep for a package. :slight_smile:

My wife found that at the door and thought it was something for our anniversary so she rubbed it all over her body, which was quite a tasty treat, as we…O, ah, well, thanks it went to a good cause.

:lol: Now that’s funny.