Who is Winning Sunday?

The Pats are a “situational” team. Their D gives up a ton of yards, but not a ton of points. They’re a middle of the road PPG D. Watching teams drive is almost as painful as it was to watch Dice-K pitch! But they don’t give up a ton of points. I think you’ll be surprised tomorrow… I’ll be enjoying a Magic Hat Black Lager most likely…

And the Ravens have problems in the red zone and end up with 3 instead of 7 way too often. If Baltimore wins the turnover battle, I think it’s a pick’em. We’ll see…

+1[/quote]

A lot of people care. Don’t hate what you don’t understand. If you don’t enjoy the complexity of a chess-like sport, so be it. I wouldn’t talk down on whatever activity, sport or hobby that you’re into.

I’ll never understand why the people who don’t like football always feel the need to let everyone else know… whenever possible. No one forced you onto this thread and no one is forcing your fingers to type.

+1[/quote]

A lot of people care. Don’t hate what you don’t understand. If you don’t enjoy the complexity of a chess-like sport, so be it. I wouldn’t talk down on whatever activity, sport or hobby that you’re into.

I’ll never understand why the people who don’t like football always feel the need to let everyone else know… whenever possible. No one forced you onto this thread and no one is forcing your fingers to type.[/quote]

P.S. 2 great games yesterday! One ends on a missed (chipshot) field goal and the other a back and forth defensive struggle that plays out deep into overtime. And THAT is why I love the great sport of football.

(And yes, I just quoted myself :evil: )