Who buys commercial beer

Must be nice. People drink but don’t offer. Commercial or tips.

When out in public, usually drink the busch light, for home I enjoy craft brews, looking for the next possible brew? When home brew is up, don’t bring much home. When I have fires out in the back yard I have small commercial brews for friends. One of them claim Miller Lite as the best in the world!!:dizzy_face: Sneezles61

Never did acquire a taste for light beer.

Pabst is the Sprite of beers. If it’s over 90 degrees, no shame in a Pabst tallboy.

1 Like

PBR also goes well with a shot of Windsor.

Today I tasted the second of the two Oktoberfests I picked up yesterday. The Capital Brewing Oktoberfest seemed to have an aroma more like caramel than malt. The finish was stick to your teeth sweet. Not to pleasant.

The Goose Island Oktoberfest was better. Didn’t seem to be as malty as the first one I had a couple of years ago. Finish was clean with a light malt after taste. This six-pack will go rather fast.

Sometimes you need to prod people. I leave a beer glass on my bar primed with 5 and 20s. When people say have you tried this or that I tell them bring me some. When they say you should try and brew such and such I say sure buy me the ingredients. If that doesn’t work I don’t know what to tell you. Of course the downside is you have to brew alot because of all the mouths you have to feed

1 Like

I do believe that when peeps do the pub crawls, they will try the craft brew and then they seem to switch to PBR’s, what I’ve read anyways. The reason I will imbibe in BL is that its quite low ABV, so if you hang around, you can have a few, spaced out, and not git all hosed up! Sneezles61

Agreed! My niece gave me this “Beer Money container” a few years ago which I keep next to the clean beer glasses. It seems that 20’s are the most popular tip with hundies coming in second place. My patrons are appreciative and generous.

1 Like

Do you mean $20 bills and the Hyundai. How many Hyundai’s do you have now?

Looks very nice.

I mean c-notes. $100 bills. We call them hundies in my hood.

You either have better beer or better friends only 10s and 20s here

Almost all my shared beer ends up in Minnesota. No tips but refills are looked forward to.

Got the tip jar and all. Rarely gets used. But at least he end of the day I brew it for people to drink. My real reward is the honest feedback I get, especially if they enjoy the product.

I get washed empties back. Subtle hint. Actually one of my wife’s friends bakes squares for us(homemade breakfast bars with chocolate ganache topping). She loves the hefe. Still no hundreds or Hyundais for me… :scream: