Which yeast for bottling a 12% RIS

Getting ready to bottle my RIS which has been bulk aging for a year.
the ABV is just under 12%. all I have for dry yeast is safbrew-33, us04, a safbrewT58 package january of 2011and a redstar champagne yeast that was in the fridge but has a BB july 2012 date.

Would any of these be sufficient?. I also have some harvested us05 that was harvested 0n December 4 2013.

Would any of these work?

safbrew-33, safbrewT58, both of these go up to 11.5% but redstar champagne yeast would work for sure. the problem is you have all old yeast and with a beer that aged for 1 year I would not trust any yeast that is out of date. if you must use them I would make a starter to find out if they’re any good. the 04 and 05 only go up to 7 or 8 %,I don’t think they would work to well .

The s-33 has HSB under the date which is 11/2012. I am pretty sure I had purchased these a little over a year ago

I just bought some 04 last week and all I see is a date of 09/14 on the bottom. I think that this is the best if used by date. I think the hsb maybe some thing to do with the maker of that yeast you have.
anyways I may be wrong. the fresher the better as far as yeast go.

Given the high ABV, I’d use the champagne yeast.

04 and 05 go way higher than 8%. I’ve used 04 to 10% and my latest barleywine carbed great. I’ve gotten the liquid version of 05 up to 12% and I’ve read posts from brewers who’ve gotten it up to 15% and higher.

To the O P: Which yeast did you ferment with?

04 and 05 go way higher than 8%. I’ve used 04 to 10% and my latest barleywine carbed great. I’ve gotten the liquid version of 05 up to 12% and I’ve read posts from brewers who’ve gotten it up to 15% and higher.

To the O P: Which yeast did you ferment with?[/quote]

I didn’t get to it last night. I had a couple friends coming over to help and then watch the UFC fight. They arrived later than planned.

Might try today