Which IPA

Thinking about ordering the kiwi IPA. Any thoughts on that IPA vs. others in stock?

Was planning on ordering a saison, California common, and an IPA for my lawnmower beer. I also have a dark mild, which I’ll probably make right after the summer common.

Sounds good, although I really do love myself a Kolsch for my lawnmower beer.

I’ve been thinking about a Kolsh. I could possibly do that instead of an IPA since I’ll probably be doing a Belgian IPA.

I should be at capacity soon. :cheers:

I’ve been thinking about a Kolsh. I could possibly do that instead of an IPA since I’ll probably be doing a Belgian IPA.

I should be at capacity soon. :cheers: [/quote]
Although an IPA does sound good as a lawnmower, I’m also partial to the quaffing of a Kölsch!

Will be picking up a kolsh. Thanks for the advice. :cheers:

I’ll be ordering the Kolsch next week for my spring beer, and also the Chinoock IPA or maybe the 115th Dreamhop for summer.

Very cool. I ended up ordering the kolsh instead of an IPA. Will brew the California common first.

Good luck, I love both of those brews so you should be happy!

Someone posting before also mentioned the 115th Dream which I’m just going to toss out there that I’m not a huge fan of. Especially the extract kit.

Anything in particular wrong with it?

I think the next time NB has a big 'ol sale, I might pick up an IPA or two for next year.

[quote=“s2y”]Anything in particular wrong with it?

I think the next time NB has a big 'ol sale, I might pick up an IPA or two for next year.[/quote]

Um, never mind. I was thinking of their old IIPA kit which I didn’t like. But now that I think about it a buddy made the 115th Dream a while back and it was a bit too malty. Didn’t ferment low enough but that could have been user error. It’s also super expensive.

[quote=“inhousebrew”]
Um, never mind. I was thinking of their old IIPA kit which I didn’t like. But now that I think about it a buddy made the 115th Dream a while back and it was a bit too malty. Didn’t ferment low enough but that could have been user error. It’s also super expensive.[/quote]

Fair enough. I tend to wait until NB has their sales when it comes to the high gravity kits.

A few coworkers also brew, so I now make it a goal to try to do a group buy to split shipping costs.