Back to Shopping at NorthernBrewer.com

Whats on tap for the game

all I have is a case of smash 2 row and a case of pale ale, both bottle conditioned and ready to go.

My first brew NB Sierra Madre…but only a few…gotta save some for friends to try. Then some Sam Adams Winter Lager…I need the bottles!

American Red Ale, Oatmeal Stout, Russian Imperial Stout, Imperial Chocolate Porter, India Pale Ale is my current tap line up. All ready to go.

I drained my black ale last night, so I’ve got to make do with:
an american pale,

honey brown,

and witbeir.

cheers

(sorry about the crappy phone pics)

I’ll probably bring a pilsener to the party. Former members of one of the clubs in town host a party every year, and they always have great beer and great food. I am planning on smoking a brisket and some chicken too.

I finally have some low ABV brews on tap after the boozy holidays. ESB, dry Irish stout, and a sour blonde (lacto/brettC, dry-hopped w/ Amarillo).

All you have? Just think how much better off you are than the folks who have unlimited supplies of coors and bud. :stuck_out_tongue:

APA
My house IPA brewed experimentally with oats (won’t do that again)
Rye IPA
Robust porter
Oatmeal stout
Foreign extra stout.

I also have an Irish ale ready to go, but need to free up a faucet first.

All you have? Just think how much better off you are than the folks who have unlimited supplies of coors and bud. :stuck_out_tongue: [/quote]

hey thank for reminding me about those beers, I almost forgot how they taste .

We’re having a Superbowl party here again this year. It looks like I have many Bell’s clones on tap:

Big Booted Bastid Pale Ale 5%
Bell’s Best Brown Ale clone 6%
Bell’s Two Hearted Ale clone but with all Citra 7.6%
BVIP 10%
Bell’s “Imperial” Hopslam 11.8%

As for bottled beers, there are too many to name.

Lefse Blond
Smashing Pumpkin
Hope and King Scotch Ale

Back to Shopping at NorthernBrewer.com