What's brewing this weekend (Oct 15 2016 edition)?

@sneezles61 and @uncdeo I can’t take the credit, but do appreciate you taking the time to try the method. Works pretty good and don’t have to worry about the stirrer.

1 Like

Thanks denny and that other yeast guy :grinning: Threw away my stir plate a few weeks ago.

I made a stir plate. The container it was in was a bit too big so the top would settle down whilst in use, then it would bind… Now just takes up space. Any takers? Sneezles61

I’ll take it. Will only need adjustable posts made with a block of wood and screws to move in and out for the right height to support the flask. Or keep it and make the modification.

OK, we’ll git details and send to you. Sneezles61

Nut brown ale yesterday night. OG 1.043 pitched rehydrated S-04. Bubbling away strong. Fermenting around 66°F.

1 Like

5 gallon, 60 minute boil? Those of us (ok just me :slight_smile: ) who brew less than five gallon batches :cry: are curious! Thanks!

5 gal, 90 minute boil. I had some excess water from sparging so I figured might as well try a 90. Won’t push my ibus too high. Sitting in secondary now and it’s completely opaque

Well I finally got to brew this year’s version of my harvest ale after getting my hops nice and dry. 10 pounds if dry cone hops in a Ten gallon batch. Tough getting them in. Bittering with pellets this year though

Ounces

I was going to say… 10lbs… D@MN!

I was about to make plans to come out to visit to see, well, could 10 pounds really be that good! Sneezles61

In ten gallons with absorption probably get about a pint of beer

1 Like

So damn much pucker power! Sneezles61

The question is, would you share it?

This will be the next big things with breweries… one pint batches that sell for $5000.00.

I think you’d have to share by the eye dropper full