Whatever happened to?

Somewhat in reply to Dave. This forum IS a quiet site. I will admit, there has been some knowledgable peeps that have moved on. Good or bad. Here, reminds me of a small town. I like small town. I have visited some of the other sites and it reminds me of a big, busy city. Peeps are too busy to accept a laid back approach. I don’t dis them, and hope the same in return. Some of the peeps that left are in search of knowldge, that a small, laid back community won’t be able to provide. I do like when the ones that moved on come back for a visit and tell us of whats trending “out there”.
Here, we do have some very bright minds, and I think they know that, and they may also enjoy this community as it is. We have newbs that come here, and as most of us, had some failures in brewing. Some don’t give up, the keep on trying, honing their skills, asking questions. Some of those newbs become better brews, because of a site like this, that WILL take the time to reply with simple response. I don’t mean any dissing to other sites, but it sure wasn’t pleasant getting responses that made me seem ignorant, when I was starting.
There has been some turmoil to changes on this site, as well it should be expected when you have to learn some new tricks. If I’m out of line here, you’ll tell me, I don’t have a problem with that. I am wanting to keep things simple, and as long as NB doesn’t do too many change ups, I’ll be here. Sneezles61

2 Likes

I didn’t realize he made a video… I don’t remember the name, but I think I remember who you are talking about. A billion weird shortcuts that really made no sense…

I see a lot of those folks on HBT forum. But I do miss them here as well. I always thought this forum was/is a more peaceful, friendly, non- yelling forum.
Aaaah the good ol’ days.:grin: