Whatcha Brewing today?

Janit’s Brown and a Porter. About to transfer the Janet’s Brown to its fermenter and start the Brown Porter. All grain, all the way, awwwwwww yeahhhh.
:cheers:

primaries are full. waited for today to go thru the " bottling process" with a couple of newbies, my bro and our cuz. bottling my house dipa that never goes to dry hop and seldom to keg. then it’s time to kick back and watch the ball game. GO BILLS!!..er i mean GO BLUE!!!

Brewing a Dunkel with some left over grain and some German Tradition

4gal of an imperial stout. gonna ferment with Roeselare & add cherry at bottling.

[quote=“dobe12”]Cascadian Dark Ale or Black IPA, whatever you want to call it. Mashed in at 7:45am EST. Rolling boil as I type. Smells sooooo good!!

My world clock tells me it’s 5:22pm in St. Petersburg Russia. Happy hour! Time for a beer.
:cheers: [/quote]

:oops: Guess I started a bit early. Modified my red with 3# rye malt. What a turd to lauter! All good now, time to chill and pitch. I went with Denny’s Wry Smile hop schedule, ought to be great.

With chiller water and PBW, right? :mrgreen:

golden ticket:

wyeast 3787
2-row
special b
brewer’s gold fwh
some honey

[quote=“darthmorgoth”]golden ticket:

wyeast 3787
2-row
special b
brewer’s gold fwh
some honey[/quote]

Any specifics on the recipe?

partial mash

golden ticket…using honey from the inlaws hives; very coarse and gritty but has a wonderful flavor to it; i brewed another belgian (3726 i recall), with the stuff and it gave some great flavors

Amt
4 lbs Pale Malt (2 Row)
8.0 oz Special B Malt
1.00 oz Brewer’s Gold - First Wort
1 lbs Extra Light Dry Extract
1.00 oz Brewer’s Gold - Boil 5.0 min
Trappist High Gravity (Wyeast Labs #3787)
1 lbs 8.0 oz Honey

Busy beer day…kegged up 5 gal each of Jamil’s dry stout and the Dead Ringer. Octoberfest boiling right now, and just about to dough in a Patersbier. My 6-year old daughter decided to be my brewing assistant today, so we’re having a blast together :stuck_out_tongue:

She re-named the O-fest “Mr. Brewer’s Stinky Foot”, and the Patersbier shall heretofore be known as “My Sunshine Beer”.