Back to Shopping at NorthernBrewer.com

What Would You Brew With the 3 "C's" of Hops?

[attachment=1] :smiley:

If you’re only to get 4-6 oz. per plant, it’s not really enough to use them wet. The wet to dry ration is about 5:1, so I’d advise you to dry them before using. and watch lout in the future…I have only one Cascade plant that about 12-14 years old and I’ve gotten up to 27 lb. from a single crop! Not only more than I can use, but more than I want to deal with picking and processing. Of course, I do live in prime hop growing country in the PNW.

Holy smoke! 27 pounds?!! Dang. You is lucky, Denny! I thought my few pounds wet was a lot. OH, yeah, I’m guessing that’s what I’ll get dry (4 to 6 ounces). Not sure as yet.

Holy smoke! 27 pounds?!! Dang. You is lucky, Denny! I thought my few pounds wet was a lot. OH, yeah, I’m guessing that’s what I’ll get dry (4 to 6 ounces). Not sure as yet.[/quote]

Ya know, when you;re picking and processing that much, you don’t feel lucky. And after all that work, I ended up throwing out most of them becasue I just couldn’t use 27 lb. of Cascades in a couple years.

Denny I could have traded you some with Fuggels. :wink:

Sorry, I’ve already got a lot of wood to burn for the winter… :wink:

Back to Shopping at NorthernBrewer.com