What type of keg lube do you use?

The topic of sticky disconnects has been covered many times. But curious, what keg lube do you use and why over another brand? (I’m replacing poppets in all my kegs and things seems a lot more “sticky” after doing so).

I use this one, because it was the one I picked up first. 1oz of keg lube will last a LONG time too, ive barely even dented this tub since I got it 18 months ago.
[attachment=0]Keg Lube.jpg[/attachment]

[quote=“gregscsu”]I use this one, because it was the one I picked up first. 1oz of keg lube will last a LONG time too, ive barely even dented this tub since I got it 18 months ago.
[attachment=0]Keg Lube.jpg[/attachment][/quote]
An absolute plus 10,000 for your advice. That lube works a charm and is food safe.

P-J

You can find silicone grease in the plumbing section of a good hardware store. Its typically around the faucet repair parts. It is food safe since it is used to lube the faucet components. The little tub I bought looks the same as what gregscsu shows.

[quote=“gregscsu”]I use this one, because it was the one I picked up first. 1oz of keg lube will last a LONG time too, ive barely even dented this tub since I got it 18 months ago.
[attachment=0]Keg Lube.jpg[/attachment][/quote]

This is off topic but that picture reminds me of the blakc keys album. And the 1050s greasers…

I use silicone based lube as well and use silicone spray on my poppets.

I use the Keg Lube in the tube and us it very sparingly. If you use it too often or too much, it becomes a very sticky mess.