I sorry to say this winter I have been ignoring brewing. I usually do a couple of extracts while at our condo but I hate the electric stove and really don't have space for a burner. To keep a little creative I have been making (terrible) wine from grocery store juice and have a cider going now.
Looking forward to heading north to our house and my big brewery. Our second Moderna shots are about 10 days out plus 10 more waiting to see if anything bad happens. So it won't be until late April/early May before that happens. That's OK I guess since I still see "frozen mix" in the forecast.
Can't say I miss the days of hiding in the corner of the garage with a little electric heater and propping up a piece of plywood to keep the wind from blowing out the pilot on the HLT burner.