What’s Brewin’?

If you want to destroy my keezer. . .pull this hose and then walk away. . .all my kegs will soon be empty. . .brewing in the dark, I’ll get it done! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

:beers:
Rad

3 Likes

Power is back on. :sunglasses:

1 Like

You don’t have a grant for brewing?
Sneezles61

Ok, you lost me. LOL

That was a bucket they’d let the wort into for volaufing… Just a fancy brewing word… You can substitute pan… bucket… ladle… OR be fancy and tell your assistant… " grab the grant"! :yum:
Sneezles61

2 Likes

Ahhh, learned something so I can have brew now. My grant, it turns out, is a 2 qt. Pyrex measuring bowl.

On another note, I really liked not having to mess with the pump and hoses. Hmmm… :thinking:

I can’t… maybe…
Sneezles61

Confusational Ale today. Mashed in about 45 minutes ago.

Old school gravity brew day!! I believe I have enough stuff in storage to go there!
Sneezles61

Think this Saturday. Will. Do the first brew of the year. With. Help from. My brewbuddy. Me do a iron maiden. Trooper. Clone. 8 lbs maris otter. 1lbs. Flaked. Oats. 250gram. Pilsner. 200 gram. Melodian. 100 gr. Cane sugar. Magnum. And eastkent. Golding. Total ibu. 46. Grand son will mill. The grains. And collect. The water. Rest will be up to my brew buddy. Wedness day. Cast and stitches. Will be removed. But still. Not allowed. To lift.

5 Likes

Ok brewed a NEIPA today. Pitched to a cake if US-05 . Of course kegged the Isolation Pale Ale to get the cake. I’ll need to get some lager yeast and pilsner malt next

2 Likes

From my research most folks use East Coast Ale yeast for NEIPAs. Have you had good luck with US05?

Normally I use London ale III for NEIPA and which I prefer but actually I just remembered the cake is US-04 which I haven’t used before so I’ll let you know. By the way the Isolation Pale Ale was on that yeast as well. Now I used that yeast because I had the package in the fridge the day I brewed. I fermented the IPA cooler than I would an English Ale though and it went down to .010 in 10 days anyway

I’ll have to try the London. I’ve got a NEIPA in the fermenter now on Llamond East Coast. Interested to see how it comes out.

I used Wyeast 1318 aka London Ale III for my NEIPAs, I thought it was pretty good…its been a few years since I’ve brewed one though.

1318 London ale III that’s what I used as well. I corrected the above post

2 Likes

I decided to brew a Cherry melomel

2 Likes

Oh man, I am imagining great things. How is it?

So the Mosaic Promise clone (Mo Promises)
Ended up as this with a gelatin hit and some cold. Yum! A little smoother than it’s inspiration, no hop bite but on the right track.

2 Likes

Very pretty