What happened to Fast Pitch?

Has anyone asked NB what happened to Fast Pitch? I placed an order (online) today and it is still out of stock.

I will call and ask one of these days if no one knows. Until it returns I’m OK with using DME but the stuff made starters easier.

The last I read about it a while back was that it was very successful and they were searching for a reliable outside processor to make it for them in volume. I got to use it a few times and liked how simple and quick it was. I hope it comes back.

I’ve asked via the live chat a couple times and keep getting the same answer about a reliable processor like Tom mentioned. It’s been out of stock since May or June last 2017 at this point so I don’t have high hopes of it’s return. :cry:

:beers:
Rad

Guess it wasn’t a big seller.

Do I detect a note of sarcasm?

Not at all just eco101

Searching for a reliable outside processor seems like a pretty valid excuse.

Think about it: They’re packaging 1.080 wort with yeast nutrient in a sealed container. This stuff is jet fuel for any yeast and bugs that might be lucky enough to make it inside. They basically need a supplier that can provide nearly sterile processing and packaging environments…maybe they could acidify the wort to safe canning pH levels, but I don’t know if that would be detrimental to yeast health.

So not enough supply or not enough demand?

I would guess that if there wasn’t enough demand, they’d still have it in stock. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Rad

To bad I liked the stuff. It was worth the money for me to speed up one step.

I keep looking for it as well, if they ever get it back in stock I’m buying a case. :innocent:

Rad

1 Like

No wonder there is none left. You are hoarding it. :wink:

they go hand in hand

The flatted fifth… AKA the blue note! Sneezles61