What does everyone have upcoming on their brewing docket?

Wow Mullerbrau - 44 gallons in one day - that is a LOT of beer. I have thought about going from 5 to 10 gallons, but just can’t quite pull the trigger on it.

I am brewing “The Innkeeper” and a “Maibock” on Saturday or Sunday. Getting Starters going tonight.

After that:

Coffee porter/stout (not sure on the details yet)
Homerun Red Lager
Want to do a Barleywine in a couple weeks - either Old Stoner or the “Batch 100” Longshot winner - http://www.beertools.com/html/recipe.php?view=8251 - Probably have some questions on that as I have never brewed one.
Need to get another pilsner done too.

After that, probably time to restock basic “house beers” - APA, Amber, Brown - and then thing summer - kolsch, steam beer, etc.

So many beers, so little time.

St Paul Porter with honey on Monday

Imperial Mild soon after.

Brewing an experimental wheat for my brother and an English Pale Ale.

this saturday it’s an imperial porter in the style of southhampton. the next weekend my red chinook dipa and i might squeeze in an irish red for st. paddy.

Copper ale (my first brew!) in the next day or two
Found an extract recipe for a Sculpin IPA clone, so that’s probably next

Brewing the NB Irish Red Ale on Sunday. Should be perfect timing for St Pattys Day. Then maybe Caribou Slobber soon after.

I have 10g of Scottish Export 80 that I hope to keg tonight.
Then I’ll brew:
APA
Cream Ale

Last night, I brewed a Scotch Wee Heavy with a little peat-smoked malt.

I have to bottle my IPA and then brew my Kolsch for the summer.

You are all making me thirsty.

Evil Twin, a sweet stout for sure. Maybe Caribou Slobber and a blonde ale too.

J

In no order
Wee Heavy that I am going to sour with some bourbon soaked oak, with Al’s ECY20
Denny’s Rye
A Belgain Dark/or Dark Saison from the yeast cake above with ECY20
IPA clone of mahajraj
and Something low alch, highly hopped experiment, haven’t made a recipe yet for easy drinking

I just ran back to back 11gal batches of APA and a Belgian Stout this past weekend.
Up next for me:
AAA
Wheat Porter
Belgian Imperial Stout

“Citralumbus” AAA - split batch, 1/3 of it will be fermented with Brett B

Then once it’s above freezing and I can use my chiller:
Cherrywood Smoked Lager
Oatmeal Stout
and some kind of sour - I haven’t really started planning that one yet.

I got 10# of munich, 1# dark munich, some halluertau and hersbrecker.
Shooting for 1.060 with a higher temp mash, 20-25 IBU, pitch it onto Czech cake.
Festbier?

Then, going to make that saison with Orval culture and big Sorachi dry hop, that one that keeps me awake at night and gives me drool dreams.

Hopefully enough empties to squeeze in current crush, UK IPA.

Damn they sure drink a lot of good beer up there in Troy,
I barely brew that much beer in a year.

Sitting on 5 gal of Chocolate Oatmeal Stout, 10 gal of Celebration Clone, and 10 gal of Dennys Rye IPA.

Brewing 10 gal of Evil twin either this weekend or next.

Ordering a few new toys once my tax returns come in then it will be 10 gallons of…BEER!!!

I’m planning an RIS soon. And then a bitter or mild, as I’ve suddenly got a bunch of big beers on hand. Probably a mild, as Ive wanted to try one with Wyeast 1469 and that’s now in the permanent lineup. It’s almost time to start thinking about a wit, too.

Munich malt/Mittelfruh SMASH
Amarillo/Golding/Brewers Gold strong bitter
Still thinking past that, but I’m definitely going to do a few big giant beers for next Winter in the next month or two.

My first brew of this year is a Belgian Golden Celeia, which is about to be kegged. I’m planning a Bavarian Hefeweizen, Double IPA, some kind of Pale Ale, and a Lawnmower beer.

a style that I love, love, love to drink.

But have yet to brew. don’t know why that is. I always forget to purchase smoked malt. Guess that may be slowing me down.

[quote=“freckledbelly”]St Paul Porter with honey on Monday

Imperial Mild soon after.

Brewing an experimental wheat for my brother and an English Pale Ale.[/quote]

Not to be a douche. But wouldn’t a imperial mild be a brown? I have never had a mild. So i could SO completly wrong. But what I read and see in the grain bill is a low alcohol, very light hopped recipe that looks damn close to a brown.

I would love to be correcting. Because they style is “foreign” to me.

Well I’ve recently brewed an Imperial Stout and an IIPA, so I’m gaining confidence to try a barleywine for the first time. I guess I’ve been playing it safe for 8 years and sticking to standard gravity beers!

I’ve been looking at “Old Monster” in BCS - so far every recipe I’ve brewed from that book is a real winner. I’ve also been wanting to brew a mild from the same book.

It’s high time I brewed a lager beer, because I’ve been pining away for some Vienna lager for a couple years now. Time to take the plunge. Finally, I’ll brew a couple batches with summer in mind - kolsch and a pilsner ale.

I’ll probably have to slip another IPA in there somewhere just to burn some homegrowns. Can’t live without IPA!