What do You want for Xmas?

My goal is to get a wort chiller, some banjo burner elements, and some perlick faucets. Obviously probably wont get it all but its nice to hope. So what beer brewing equipment are you hoping to get?

Already asked for Perlick’s to I can begin retiring the picnic faucets

A winning Powerball ticket.

Or a new pot, chiller, and burner.

I’m with you guys on the taps. I have an old fridge that I’m running 2 pin locks and picnic taps out of. I just ordered 3 more kegs that were on sale, but I didn’t get any hose or connections.

I have a big semi-new drop top. For me, I need some taps/shanks, tubing, a gas splitter, and temp regulator for the freezer.
A chiller would be nice, but I plan on making one…

Happy holidays you freaks.

I’m in the office pool for that winning powerball ticket.

I’d love to have a temp controlled primary fermentor (for a 20 gallon batch).

I could be happpy with a larger HLT. Currently using a converted keg and I always have to add 5-10 gallons to it.

Yeah but isn’t that cause your a sicko that does 20 gallon batches??

Yeah but isn’t that cause your a sicko that does 20 gallon batches??[/quote]Only because I have to. :cheers:

I just purchased a chest freezer so I can begin kegging and lagering; therefore, I would like a keg system and a digital temperature controller.

Since it will just be used for an HLT, have you thought about picking up single layer bottom pot? You can pick up large single layer SS pots for pretty cheap.

Hmmm … I’d like some security that my job won’t go away in the new year.

Oh beer related? Well, just some gift cards to NB. I’ll have to stick with bottles and brewing non-lagers for the time being. Due to lack of space for more equipment.

Aaron Rodgers to shave off that silly mustache. My son to believe in Santa just one more year. Snow.

Got everything I need for brewing, at least for right now.

[quote=“Shadetree”]Aaron Rodgers to shave off that silly mustache. My son to believe in Santa just one more year. Snow.

Got everything I need for brewing, at least for right now.[/quote]
HA! I hear ya there, i noticed that monstrosity the other day. As a Pats fan i can’t say much, Brady posing for Uggs?! WTF?! But in Brady/Belicheck i trust.

A successful birth of my future daughter (due in 5 days), but beer related — necessary equipment for all grain and a beautifully designed trellis for my hops next spring. Just made a 50 ft. IC, but a plate chiller would be cool. Maybe my own brewery with the power ball winnings?

[quote=“mppatriots”][quote=“Shadetree”]Aaron Rodgers to shave off that silly mustache. My son to believe in Santa just one more year. Snow.

Got everything I need for brewing, at least for right now.[/quote]
HA! I hear ya there, i noticed that monstrosity the other day. As a Pats fan i can’t say much, Brady posing for Uggs?! WTF?! But in Brady/Belicheck i trust.[/quote]

I just wish we had a good QB, all ponder is doing for me is making me drink more. For brewing, I would like a few sacks of 2 row and maybe a valve for my kettle.

Someone to help drink the 50 gallons of beer I have ready for consumption so I can keep the pipeline moving.

Wish I was nearby, American Brown Ale, Darkness IPA, Brandy Oak Irish Red, Russian Imperial Stout, and Oatmeal Stout sound great.

Looks like I got one of my Christmas presents early this year. A buddy from out of state stopped by this afternoon and gave me these. Just got through enjoying a few pints out of my new ale horns.
:cheers:
[attachment=0]IMG_20121129_141044_649-re.jpg[/attachment]

Those ale Horns are AWESOME!

Sign me up for both Rodgers and McCarthy shaving off their mustaches. A Couple sacks of 2 row would be awesome, oh yeah and a job so I can get my pipeline moving again. Just bought 2 new better bottles to increase the pipeline and they still sit in the boxes.

I never get what I ask for so I just quit asking.