What can I make with this?

I was going to make the Dopplelbock from BCS, but I can’t lager at the moment so I’ve now got the following:

14 lbs Munich
4 lbs Pilsner
2 lbs CaraMunich

It’s all milled and combined so my flexibility is limited with the grain bill, but I can play with the yeast and hops and ferment at ale temps.

Any suggestions as to what might work here?

Could add chocolate malt and make a brown ale or black patent and make a porter.

Or hop it up for a APA.

All three I would thoroughly mix the grains and only use half for a lower gravity.

What size batch are you planning?

Can you ferment in the low 60s? If so, you can get the Wyeast 1007 and make a great altbier with those grains. Like a dunkel or a bock, but with a clean ale yeast.

Like Dave, my suggestion would be split the grain bill in 1/2(or do a 10G batch) and make an altbier. Regular altbiers are like a slightly hoppier Oktoberfest, and a Stickealt, or Doublealt like a hoppier bock.
Two of my absolute favorites! If you’re in the Northeast, check out Longtrail Brewing out of Vermont for examples.

“What size batch are you planning?”

I was planning a 5 gallon batch.

“Can you ferment in the low 60s? If so, you can get the Wyeast 1007 and make a great altbier with those grains. Like a dunkel or a bock, but with a clean ale yeast.”

I can ferment in the low 60’s.

I appreciate the help guys. I think I’ll split the grist after mixing well and do a couple of altbiers. I’ll use two different clean ale yeasts to compare the differences.

Thanks!