What are you drinking now

Had these from Burn Em’ brewing. Very well balanced and great hop presence in the nose and palate. Going to make it a point to visit these guys. The artwork is ridiculous as well. :rofl:

3 Likes

Very wild artists’…
Sneezles61

Had to look ‘em up……Michigan City, Indiana. Cool website and more in the artwork.

They are close by the interstate so I will have to stop by on my way to/from Milwaukee. They seem to be very creative in beer brewing. Have to get a flight or two then let the wife drive :slight_smile: . At first glance, I think I would pick them over 3 floyds for a quick stop. Opinions welcome.

last time I told my wife I’d let her drive she said how about I let you not drive :rofl:

2 Likes

I see who wears the cats pajamas in yer family, BC… (:slight_smile:
Sneezles61

nah I let her talk like that :thinking:

1 Like

When I drove to Chicago for a trade show last September, I was planning to make a stop at 3 Floyd’s but at the time they were carry out only and the taproom was closed. :cry:

:beers:
Rad

Eye candy

3 Likes

Beautiful amongst the rhododendron
Sneezles61

2 Likes

Picked this up in the store going to head over yo the brewery after i digest my chowda

2 Likes

Had a Wisconsin visitor so some New Glarus Moon Man. Named after the brewery kitty.

3 Likes

My favorite beer… wish I had some! I was just telling the Mrs. how we need to make a trip to Madison to ‘see her family.’ :joy:

1 Like

I like the spotted cow from Wi. brewery… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Sneezles61

Da Big Mo. My jam except at 10% it’s one, two, three, floor. Dang tasty though! :sunglasses:

5 Likes

La Petite Orange kit from our host I did last March and has been waiting for my return.

Excuse the pilsner glass :grimacing:

4 Likes

Please do a sampling report… lagered that long must have a great effect…
Sneezles61

I sampled it last spring and left it in a shower stall until yesterday. No we did not have to shower with the keg :smile: have another bath. The thermostat is set at 78° while we are not here.

It was fermented warm at room temp of 74° with Fermentis Safbrew BE-256 I try to follow kit instructions closely for the first go around and for some reason the OG was 1.060 when the expected is 1.052. Close enough I guess.

I was shocked at how nicely it aged since the only time it was cold was going from the keg through a jockey box. Very light and clean. much better than 6 months ago. Dangerous at 6.5% on a hot day. The nice head is from priming the keg with table sugar. Something I find convenient but hit or miss.

4 Likes

It just looks fantastic…
Sneezles61