What are you drinking now

4 Likes

Crushable is always good. :sunglasses:

:beers:
Rad

Sixpoint “Invisible Haze” West Coast IPA 8% 60 IBUs

“ This beer is all about what you can’t see, like the copious amount of El Dorado and Centennial hops we camouflaged in each can. They’re in there workin overtime like little haze atoms, potent yet invisible to the naked eye! But what it isn’t hiding are the popping tropical aromas and gripping hop bite that make Invisible Haze West Coast IIPA so hard to miss.”

Very nice and balanced hop/malt profile. Not hazey at all but still with a lean towards hop flavor without tipping into juicy

4 Likes

I’m still a big West Coast IPA fan. A really good hazy IPA is fine but I still like the west. Better. Best.

2 Likes

We have a wedding out in Portland in August… There, I will try some fresh from the tap… Anticipation…
Sneezles61

1 Like

Look for anything from Boneyard brewing. Great West Coast IPAs.

1 Like

Session IPA

4 Likes

Really perfect Double Dry Hopped DIPA
Taiheke, Vic Secret & Galaxy

2 Likes

2 Likes

My Dortmund export style

4 Likes

Great Bavarian Hefeweizen Project ‘22 :sunglasses:

Rad

5 Likes

That looks perfect

Yep, nice looking hefe!… What yeast did you use this time?

Although we have some beautiful cooler weather ahead in the next week, the hot miserable stuff isn’t too far behind. I’ll have to get a Hefeweizen on the drawing board.
I still have a keg of Dunkelweizen that must be ready to kick soon.

WLP300 at under 65 degrees. Also did better on my temp steps this time, very happy with the results.

Rad

@loopie_beer makes damned fine beer :sunglasses:

Rad

7 Likes

Whoa… Dudes!
Sneezles61

Thanks for the compliment! It was great showing you around and I’m glad you liked the beer! :beers:

1 Like

Is it an English beer? Something with crystal malt

That was Arrowhead, one of their double IPA’s, it was delicious. We made a last minute plan last week to go visit the Columbus zoo, when I found out our hotel was 15 mins from Oletangy, I had to plan a stop for Friday night, worked out really well. Of course today it snowed and was like 35 in Columbus so we did the science center instead of the zoo. Guess I’ll have to go back sometime. :sunglasses:

Rad

2 Likes

Online people meeting IRL… what is this world coming to. :clap:

4 Likes