What are you drinking now

That beer is damn light…in fact I can’t even see it!

2 Likes

A truely horrible beer. Stay away from this one i’d say. A mix of Rose’s lime juice and a non tasting beer, you’d be better off with a Gimlet!

Aw heck… that Owl is neat looking… :sunglasses:
Sneezles61

My house beer. I’ve only been to the US once, and i had a few Anchor Steam in SF. Since then i’ve made many variations, but for me it’s the all Northern Brewer hops that makes it so drinkable.

3 Likes

Fritz Maytag’s iconic Anchor Steam. Great beer. Hopefully the change in ownership a few years back didn’t change it too much.

1 Like

Great wash machines too! Wasn’t he the first “craft brewery” owner?
Sneezles61

Widely credited as such. Certainly one of the first new breweries to form(1960’s) after the great contraction/consolidation of breweries that occurred in the mid 20th century.

I signed up to get their E-mails… only bummer… we don’t get any of their brews around here… It was just teasing me!!
Sneezles61

Post covid i can’t taste sour or bitter, so i could just as easy drink Budweiser. Anyone with the same experience?

I have a buddy that lost his ability to taste hops and he was the sort that could taste and tell you what hops were in a beer. It’s been 2 years and he’s starting to get it back a little.

Japas Brewery Chicago- Black Matsu-Rika dark lager with jasmine flowers. Is one of my new favorite beers

1 Like

was much easier to just take a picture from within the post . This picture required a bit of work around. Guess Ill not be posting pictures

testing. . .

I just took that directly from my phone onto the forum like I used to and it seems to have worked just fine with no broken link.

:beers:
Rad

1 Like

Yeah, but I look in the mirror and I look quite different… Does it make my beer look flat?
Sneezles61

i used to click on upload and would give me an option to use the camera or my image files im not getting that now

I have in the past, drag the picture to the message box and it uploads… I’ll try it…

Yup… works…
Sneezles61
EDIT: I don’t see any boxes with a question mark!

1 Like

Works on my phone but not the Chromebook. Odd

Anyway that is my Accidental IPA

Theres a yeast I’ve not tried for cider…
Sneezles61