What are you drinking now

Looks tasty

“ I don’t taste smoke unless i concentrate” I’m going to overcome the struggle and just leave it alone. :joy:

1 Like

I’ve had Smoosh, very nice. Pineapple juicy flavor.

Someone’s being tracked apparently😂

1 Like

Mom’s IPA a session IPA for moms 90th. Centennial and cascade. Not overly bitter. She’s gonna like it.

2 Likes

Looks very nice… Happy Birthday to yer Mother!
Sneezles61

Got into my seltzer the other day. Coconut Lime flavoring. I can see why people like them. Tasted just like flavored water and you could drink it just as fast. I can see why they’re dangerous…

5 Likes

Stash Hero DIPA from Buried Acorn Brewing Co. Syracuse, NY It says on the label "Dry hopped with a furry amount of Ahtanum, Hallertau Blanc and Manderina Bavaria. All hops I had never heard of. First sip was WOW this is weird. Second sip until it was gone was WOW this is great.

I read that they were open and had good beers but kind of lost track of them until I stumbled onto this at Costco yesterday. This calls for a trip to the brewery.

3 Likes

Probably a great idea!! Local brewery road trip time again!! Time to try something out side of my comfort zone…
Sneezles61

1 Like

Wiesbier
Actually its my attempt at a Kuetbier but it looks like a wiessen and tastes like a wiessen. Its only 20% wheat (spelt)

2 Likes

Band Practice lager. Nice light beer for a sunny day.

3 Likes

I like the mug

1 Like

Now THAT is a cool drink holder! :sunglasses: Nice looking brew too!

:beers:
Rad

1 Like

Looks like “old hippy slacks”…
Very nice… shady spot to imbibe!
Noob… you in a band?
Sneezles61

No, that’s the name of the beer. I have a guitar and a friend that’ll give me lessons but just never have applied myself. Still in the back of my brain to learn how to play it.

1 Like

Too, too hot to make beer. It was 118F in the garage today. Soooo… SUN TEA! Put it out in the sun for ~3 hours and voila. Poured over a big cup of ice. Went well with smoking a tri tip roast on the Traeger and a dip in the pool with my dog.

4 Likes

Coffee consumption goes down as the heat goes up… Fridge tea is main flavor then.
Sneezles61

1 Like

I like some cardamom pods thrown in with my sun tea. 2 to 3 per gallon makes a nice zing

1 Like

1 gallon water… 3 tea bags(big ones), 2 blueberry tea bags… Give it 24 hours… Pull and squeeze the bags (BIAB style)… half a cup of lemon juice… More ifn yer feeling a bit more zingy! Chill… And repeat… (should I put the coda symbol here?)
Sneezles61

1 Like

After moms 90th party working on leftovers :rofl:

4 Likes

Yea we’re rethinking our tentative plan of moving to AZ for retirement unless we can have a “summer home” for say June, July, Aug? You’re near Phoenix correct? We were thinking down around Tucson, Catalina Foothills area…hoping it might be a bit cooler in the summer. It’s only 105 there today…