What are you drinking now

A Little Hazy in Kansas

2 Likes

Really hazy in Michigan.

2 Likes

Imperially hazy in PA. :sunglasses: Everything I’ve had by Adroit Theory is on point.

:beers:
Rad

4 Likes

Actually it’s clear

1 Like

Tired iron… hhmmm… name fer a brew…
Dunn Bros. Columbian dark roast this AM… Fresh ground yesterday… Oh so tasty
Sneezles61

Their branding is just so kick ass too. Haven’t been by there in a while. I’ll have to go by when I get back from LA and see what they’ve got new.

Did you join the blackheart society or just order occasionally?

Limited edition Sixpoint Collaboration Spritzer Bomb

“ Collaboration with our friends at Sloop Brewing Co. We combined the Hazy IPA techniques of both breweries with the use of Sauvignon Blanc grapes, which are a perfect compliment for the profile. The wine adds a mild twang to the finish that makes this an incredibly refreshing Hazy IPA and extremely easy to drink even at the high ABV.”

1 Like

Got shook up baha in here. But made it

2 Likes

Very frothy!!
Sneezles61

I realized it was foaming because it was bottled at sea level and i was drinking it at 8500’ maybe

3 Likes

Adroit and Anchorage are both immediate purchases as soon as I see them pop up in my Tavour app. :innocent:

Rad

2 Likes

Also, figured I’d pop this here as my dear sweet engineer wife was just teasing me about wallpapering the garage at $30/sq ft. :sunglasses:

Rad

2 Likes

Now yer house value has increased… exponentially !!
Sneezles61
EDIT: I’ve got some going on too… but from quite a few years ago… so perhaps being “old”… its not worth as much as the new fangled, updated wall paper! :joy:

This is so incredibly refreshing. Spicy party starter.
Graft Cidery NY
BIRDS OF PARADISE I Moscow Mule Cider.
Inspired Moscow Mule, Birds of Paradise starts with bright- zesty waves of lime and finishes with gentle notes of ginger and tart hibiscus.
INGREDIENTS I NY Hard Cider, Lime Concentrate, Hibiscus, Ginger Juice, Demerara Sugar, Natural Flavors, Sulfites (to preserve freshness)
NUTRITION I 6.9% ABV • 3g Sugar • 6g Carb • 155 Cal • Gluten Free!

Earlier i tried posting a picture of Mamma’s Pils a Bohemian Pilsner by Oskar Blues.

2 Likes

That is the Kuetbier all carbonated. First of my historical German ales series. Its a wiesbier with spelt and beechwood smoked malt. I used German ale yeast

3 Likes

How is it?
(The smoked thing takes a light foot on the pedal …. Unless you love rauchbiers….)

I think its very refreshing. I used 14oz smoked malt which was 9.5% of the bill. I actually forgot i used it until i checked the recipe

I don’t taste smoke unless i concentrate

1 Like

Smoosh pineapple IPA by separatist beer Pittston Pennsylvania nice juicy IPA

employee tracking software