What are you drinking now

Some older women on the beach was feeding them bread and the were swarming her. I lured them away with corn chips from the safety of my truck. I’ll get it washed tomorrow. Nobody got hurt though

1 Like

I’ve been learning about gulls. They are easy to take for granted. Those brown ones are juveniles. One if not both will not make it to next winter as only 1 in 7 survive to full adult plumage.
Up here we mostly have Ringbill and Herring Gulls with an yearly migration of Laughing Gulls which I have yet to see.

1 Like

The lager that should’ve been a Pilsner is clearing nicely after a couple weeks of cold conditioning.

5 Likes

Pretty nice

I’m celebrating with some 10 y/o Laphroaig

2 Likes

Thats my favorite scotch

1 Like

What are you celebrating? Not that you need an excuse to celebrate life

50th Bday in 2 days. Choosing to celebrate tonight

5 Likes

celebrate for 50 nights.

3 Likes

Beautiful beer!

I’m drinking green apple beer frappes.

Happy Birthday…coming up!! :grinning:
Sneezles61

1 Like

Damn, you’re old like us!
Happy Birthday!

3 Likes

4 Likes

I love Islay scotch, Laphroaig is one I keep in rotation…Caol ILa is another flavorful boggy, peaty, smoky Islay Scotch…tastes a little like formaldehyde…I Love it!

1 Like

Just tapped my traditional Bock… Very nice, needs a little more time on gas…

3 Likes

@dannyboy58 that IS a clear beer… and I can see that you’re eating healthy, Reading through your beer,with your burger patties made from plants, (had to read backwards to pick that up):joy::hamburger:

1 Like

Haha…yea I’m trying. My PSA was a little elevated on my last blood test so I’m trying to avoid red meat for a while until I test it again. I’ve tried all the plant based burgers I can find and the impossible burger is the best for my taste. The beyond is good but has a odd flavor I’m not wild about. Also did fries in the ninja air fryer that night. My new favorite way to make fries actually! A little evoo, salt and pepper, twenty minutes later perfect fries with no greasy mess to clean up!

2 Likes

Impossible… is that the one BK uses?
I’m not a huge fan of fried foods… I’ll leave the extra caloric space for… BEER! :grin:
Sneezles61

Happy early birthday! Here’s not another 50! :beers:

1 Like