What are you drinking now

I’m planning to brew very soon… Mainly Pils… a small, yet good portion of Vienna… So seeing “Justalager”, a very good looking brew… I’ll use Lemonhead hops… Ale yeast…
Both brews look good!
Sneezles61

1 Like

Dr Feather-Hammer. a DIPA (11.2%), 7 oz of hops with (I think) 2 as a dry hop.

I normally do not put in a pint glass, but it was a long day.

4 Likes

Do you hook up inter-veiniuosly? :joy: Oh geez…
Sneezles61

Thats my Hoppy Lager

2 Likes

Its my Boston Lager replacing the Mittelfrue with a healthy dose of Amarillo. Actually the wood background making it darker

1 Like

You could share that recipe if you’ve a mind to…

That much Amarillo is quite a take on the style! Can you describe the flavor?

You think its to much? Its kind of an IPL I’d say. Amerillo goes nice with the sweetness im getting from the crystal. Peppery? I just broke this out and so far the response is favorable

Not too much, just interesting. You used 4oz in the last 20 mins. Surprised it’s not more citrusy.

It may stretch the upper limits of the American Lager IBU range but it is what it is. If it was ale yeast I’d call it a hoppy amber ale but it’s a lager. Sounds really interesting. May give it a whirl with the bavarian lager yeast I just built up last week.

The recipe may be confusing because i added the whirlpool hops at 180° so i dont think it added to the bitterness. The recipe says whirlpool at 0 minutes. Maybe i can change it

1 Like

Got ya. And that’s what’s best about homebrewing… brewing what you want, how you want!

1 Like

Doin a flight

3 Likes

Nice lookin’ beers!

Little over exposed but my Sip of Sunshine sitting at the beach with my wifey eating snacks and drinking beer

3 Likes

Can you see the ferry

I could take that to visit @squeegeethree

3 Likes

Best bring a growler or two…
Sneezles61

1 Like

Aww crap! Feed one and they all come!