What are you drinking now

Coronadote- Two Hearted

1 Like

Another NEIPA Chinook, Centennial and all amerillo post boil. Nice

2 Likes

Another shot to highlight the haziness

5 Likes

Remember when the task was to make your beer a clear as possible? Now we brew beer and try to make it hazy. Times do change. Looks pretty tasty BTW.

Next time, let us know so we could imbibe one with you!!
Yes, seems now that we’ve got the ability to do any style, any time, the very curagiuos redefined some of the catagories…
Aren’t we lucky?
Sneezles61

Currently enjoying the exact same, weathers damn hot and perfect for a good ol’ IPA!

1 Like

Summer Ale not ready yet but why not get a feel. American 2row and 30% American wheat

3 Likes

That’s very nice looking!! I can’t seem to get my German barley… I need to get the pipe line fluid again… GGGRRR…
Sneezles61

This is sooooo good.

2 Likes

Peach wheat ale… It’s coming along… My 2cents… Peach is very subtle… I won’t re-do this… How is that saying? “Been there,done that”
Sneezles61

Sneezels Peach is hard to work with and have the flavors come through in the finished beer. I use a boat load in my sour peach and i mean boat load. I only brew it once a year and i have to filter it to get crystal clear beer.

1 Like

Well… Let me put it like this…
Sometimes I DREAM about how things should be in my thoughts…
Usually doesn’t look anywhere near it…
This is however home brewing… yes? I’m good then!
Sneezles61

Yes im still talking home brewing. I still brew at home twice a week. I never scaled it up at the brewery. I dont even want to imagine how may peaches that would take!

2 Likes

I was more texting about my trial being homebrew…
It’s all good Damien… When you text… We all listen…
We even smash up peaches for spread on toast for breakfast… Just doesn’t have a whole lot of stand out flavor… I’ll come to the conclusion, it’s a quiet fruit… :sunglasses:
Sneezles61

State of Georgia dept of Agriculture following with interest…

Do like a Kriek, nothing but fruit? While I go pour up a peachy wheat brew… Whew… Almost forgot the main topic!! :beers:
Sneezles61

3 Likes

That don’t look like concrete in the background… :sunglasses:
I take it… Time for R&R for you and your family?
Sneezles61

1 Like

Finally got out of Brooklyn! It’s not the BWCA but it’s the most quiet I’ve had in a long time.

4 Likes

Nice camp