What are you drinking now

I’m drinking a 2018 pear mead. Perfectly clear slightly carbonated because I don’t use any sulfites. I like it that way a little chilled. Nice and mellow

1 Like

Wife bought us an 6 x 10 inflatable pool so we could have backyard beach and stay away from the crowds. Yesterday afternoon we hung out in it drinking my Weezer NEIPA. :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Drinking my ESB made with my self roasted Amber malt and my home made crystal malt. Very nice. Is it better than store bought. Hard to say but definitely not worse

2 Likes

Weezer NEIPA tonight.

1 Like

Koji Soured IPA brewed by me. Dry hoped Sabro,Mosaic, Citra, and Azacca this is pure Summer time IPA

I just had to add my tasting notes .The Koji added a nice citric tartness that rather refreshing finished low gravity of 1.006 slightly dry. The Sabro hops brought of some tropical NOTES with the the other hops. Passion fruit pineapple and kind a a juniper berry lemonade flavor, not pinney more like (smreka) fermented juniper berry drink. The beer is crisp carbonated a little high making it more a sparkling ale tropical fruit and citrus that doesn’t linger long but still lets you know this is a IPA

6 Likes

That, Damien, is one beautiful looking brew… I’d be crazy to say I’d like it… Yet, willing to sample… See how a different yeast/bug alters the offerings…
When more is done to rid us of our unwanted invader… My wife and I are going some beer-cations… You and Loopie are getting a visit!
Sneezles61

1 Like

You will have to come visit. We got 30 tap lines at the brewery 29 beers brewed by me and house root beer. Im rolling out something new and unexpected every week. Next week at the brewery is 5 new IPA’ all with a special twist that make them some what unique.

4 Likes

That looks great and makes me want to experiment with the koji I have remaining in the fridge. I’m not attempting another Sake for a while.

Coastal evacuation ipa clone.

3 Likes

This one as well. Bonaire pilsner

5 Likes

Little hazy

5 Likes

That looks very nice… Hazy may bum out some bumms… Not this one!
Sneezles61

1 Like

Yeh its growing on me. I had a little help from the sun with my picture.

Hazy Lazy days

Wild hop ale.

4 Likes

Great clarity…what’s the backstory there with the Wild hops?

4 Likes

C

Didn’t bother to look and find it’s 9.5% until I was halfway in

2 Likes

I really love the standard Duvel… Then you have one of the trippel… Nice!
Sneezles61

"Six Tripel Hops later, in 2016, Duvel went in search of the ultimate Duvel Tripel Hop. More than 5,000 fans tasted and voted, and Citra was clearly the favorite. The Duvel Tripel Hop with citra not only won a gold medal at the Brussels Beer Challenge, it was also awarded the consumer trophy at the Zythos Beer Festival.

Our brewers do not simply add a third hop variety when creating the Tripel Hop, we also apply a special process of dry-hopping. In this case, besides adding the usual hops during the cooking process, extra hop cones are added at a later stage in the brewery process (during the lagering process). This intensifies and refines the hop aromas in the finished beer. The aromatic third hop is grown in the Yakima Valley in Washington and enriches the flavor palate with fresh hints of grapefruit and tropical fruit."

2 Likes