What are you drinking now

Niece visiting so we’re having some Big Mo DIPA.

4 Likes

I see it is single hopped in another thread with Mosaic…Hows that come out?

It’s pretty delicious! I think the recipe may have evolved a bit since that thread since it was such a PITA the first few times we brewed it. It’s still single hopped Mosaic and think we have it now.

This beer gives you a whole nose full of hop aroma that is a good front for the beer when it hits your mouth. It’s very full with a little alcohol heat and a nice hop balance that is present the whole time you’re sipping and for a bit after you swallow it. I don’t have the details with me but I think we’re at around 80-90 IBUs and 9.5-ish ABV.

This beer actually should be named “Trouble” because it’s hard not to over indulge it. Definitely one of my favorites!

3 Likes

A case of Founders Green Zebra was given to my shop as a thank you. While I typically am a fan of everything founders and fine with Gose… this is going to be hard to get through even with then help of others

Brett Blood Orange. Very nice Brett profile the pairs very well with 1 can of Blood Orange purée . I started the fermentation with all the Bretts I had. But I finished with Voss Kviek. Low IBUs as to not conflict with the sour.

1 Like

That sounds and looks very interesting! Nice.

Yup, Big Mo. LOL

So what are we all brewing soon to be ready for the holidays?

I just brewed up Lakefront Fixed Gear clone and have my annual pumpkin beer on deck to brew once the pie pumpkins show up in stores.

:beers:
Rad

Blood Orange Hefenweizen
Came out good

6 Likes

Forgot how much I enjoyed these. A true classic

2 Likes

Just cracked open a SN OFest 2019 with Bitburger. Still think 2017 was the best year.

1 Like

Lucky Dale’s Pale Ale drinking time… :grimacing: Sneezles61

Woot Stout that I made 2 years ago. While it never carbonated the way I wanted, It has bottle conditioned wonderfully and the pecans are finally coming through.

Still plowing through these over carbonated Vienna Lagers. The first bit of the pour has a wonderful Creme Brûlée quality :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Yeah that looks a little over carbonated! :grinning:

1 Like

I believe they call that milkshake IPA! :joy:

truly

That’s keeps you from knocking them back too quickly!! Relax, enjoy the brew! Sneezles61

How’s the head retention?

2 Likes