Back to Shopping at NorthernBrewer.com

What a Swell Day

I brewed yesterday a nice Witbier and just when I thought I was back in the groove and had my recipe dialed in at 80% efficiency I go and get 85%. Well I did check the gap on the mega mill and found it not be be perfectly parallel so i set it back.

My internet has been down for the last few days and the ISP would not come out and fix it… so I finally got dial up working and find out my fine neighbor up the hill has sued the ISP and is making them take the tower down at the end of the month and I’m reduced to dialup until he goes out of business then I will not have any internet at all.

What a swell day…

John

[quote=“johnplctech”]I brewed yesterday a nice Witbier and just when I thought I was back in the groove and had my recipe dialed in at 80% efficiency I go and get 85%. Well I did check the gap on the mega mill and found it not be be perfectly parallel so i set it back.

My internet has been down for the last few days and the ISP would not come out and fix it… so I finally got dial up working and find out my fine neighbor up the hill has sued the ISP and is making them take the tower down at the end of the month and I’m reduced to dialup until he goes out of business then I will not have any internet at all.

What a swell day…

John[/quote]

Screw internet. 85% efficiency? I wish I could get that!

Contact your ISP and ask them to move the tower to your back yard. :wink:

:cheers:

The highest point on my land is not high enough for their tower and other land owners have all ready volunteered their land… I think he is just tired of the hassle of being sued by butt heads and don’t expect him to remain in the business…

Satellite is both expensive and secretive on their web pages about pricing and such… the search goes on.

Silentknyght, thanks…

John

Back to Shopping at NorthernBrewer.com