Weekend

Yes for me two days of. Tomorow brew session with a guest brewer. The new kid on the block. Brewing a siera madre ale.

1 Like

Now sanatize cooking pot. Carboy. Prepare. Transfer. The white house ale to the beer keg. Busy. But first. Some black label society. Coffee and a smoke. Done transfer. A nice 6.8 abv. Guess he did not come. Do brew session bymyself than.

I almost always brew alone. But sometimes it’s nice to have a friend around.

1 Like

Sometimes… and it often depends on who it is. Sometimes having people around distract you with questions or other antics. Also sometimes people think they know what they’re doing (and don’t) and take it upon themselves to do something.

I have had luck teaching people how to brew though.

“When I brew alone I prefer to be by myself” G Thorogood

2 Likes

Must say was way more into the brewing zone by my self. But with my brew partner i do most the work. We do talk about future brew what to order. And once done. A few beers

I’ve only done 11 brews to date and only one of those has been by myself. My brew partner is my wife, and is something we decided to start doing together. I’m retired but she works still and we plan a brew for her days off when it works out. Its nice to have the help. In fact the day that I brewed by myself we had started the boil and then she got called into work. I would rather have the help and company.

1 Like

Can do most the work my self. But transfer the wort. I like to have help. Thats why i am thinking about getting some pumps to transfer. Its fun to have my buddy around. Few brews. Talking about the meaning of life. While waiting

Ahhh yes…the meaning of life. The age old question with a an answer that changes throughout life. What is the meaning of life? I find that the answer to the meaning of life is sometimes synonymous with the amount of brew that is consumed. :grin::beers: Cheers

Yes think i did find. It. Do what you want in life. So long as you. Support your wife and fam. Pay bills me. A scuba dive instructor. Brew beer. Metal music think made some good choises. .

1 Like