I just tapped my latest batch of the Innkeeper. (what an awesome beer.) This is my third go-round with it. For the first two, I used a more malty profile water. For the second I increased the ferm temp some to get some esters. And for this latest, I used a much drier (bitter) water profile. All 3 have been great beers, but I think the latest is my least favorite. The beer has a really dry finish that detracts somewhat from the nice malt profile of the beer. All due to the water. Cool.
please share what you did to the water to make it different for each batch…thanks for sharing your experiment!